:) I have been nominated for One Lovely Blog Award by Rainbow Junkie who you can find at http://rainbowjunkiecorner.wordpress.com/ She makes some gorgeous knitted and crocheted things including lots of very cute toys ….. Thank you Rainbow Junkie, I’m so happy that you enjoy my blog… this nomination has made me smile, it’s lovely to feel that what I do is appreciated :) :)
The rules of One Lovely Blog are:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger(s) who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 bloggers. (I haven’t awarded to 15 but rather to ones that I have felt to be lovely before knowing about this award.)
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.
Random things about me are:
1. Right now I’m eating chinese chicken.
2. I usually come accompanied by bottle of diet coke.
3. Procrastination is my worst habit.
4. I was trained in opera singing as a teenager.
5. Sunday is my favourite day.
6. My hair really needs a good cut (it’s been about 18 months…. I did mention procrastination!)
7. I treated myself to a new pillow today and I’m looking forward to trying it out :)
My nominations are:
1. http://poppyposts-blog.net/ – fighting depression with positivity…. a blog full of gorgeous pictures and creativity.
2. http://littleredmonkey.wordpress.com/ – a lovely blog with inspiring craft projects and gorgeous quilting.
3. http://englishgirlathome.com/ – full of a variety of lovely things including my favourite, the gorgeous handmade ragdolls.
4. http://thegiraffeshat.wordpress.com/ – lots and lots of lovely crochet.
5. http://merchesico.wordpress.com/ – amazing illustration that always makes me smile.
6. http://crayonsandmilk.wordpress.com/ – really lovely and cute knits
7. http://roootreee.wordpress.com/– gorgeous, colourful and inspirational photography and painted ceramics
8. http://gardeninginthelines.wordpress.com/ – very beautiful gardening blog.
9. http://bakerontherise.wordpress.com/ – gorgeous recipes.